About Me
Adventures
Quick Launch to Posts
Contact Form
Popular Posts
-
Previous post: Australia - Gold Coast Day 1 We went down at 6.30 a.m to meet our receptionist – the sweetest and kindest Vicki. She’s we...
-
Percutian ke Australia Date: 12 th to 18 th August 2015 Duration: 6D7N Type: Leisure backpacking Airlines: Air Asi...
-
Assalamualaikum and hi everyone. It has been quite a while since I updated the blog. The reason being, I am busy doing work and everyday l...
-
September 2016 The last time I dive was back in May, before fasting month. I wanted to dive at least twice a year or once every six mont...
-
The best friends. We had breakfast at the same restaurant as yesterday and we went out for a little adventure. We went to Makam Mah...
Archive
-
▼
2016
(17)
-
▼
September
(7)
- 2016 - PERHENTIAN DIVE ANNIVERSARY TRIP
- 2016 - FLORIDA SOLO TRIP - ORLANDO MANATEES
- 2016 - FLORIDA SOLO TRIP - WIZARDING WORLD OF HARR...
- 2016 - FLORIDA SOLO TRIP - LOST FROM ORLANDO TO TAMPA
- 2016 - TEXAS ROAD TRIP - SAN ANTONIO RIVERWALK
- 2016 - TEXAS ROAD TRIP - GEORGE'S RANCH, RICHMOND
- 2016 - TEXAS ROAD TRIP - AUSTIN, TX
-
▼
September
(7)














