About Me
Adventures
Quick Launch to Posts
Contact Form
Popular Posts
-
We are at the last leg, back to Istanbul. From snowing in Bolu, we reached Istanbul for the Bosphorus Cruise. It was cold. I used my enti...
-
HPO It's been a while (again) since I wrote my post in this blog. I did not even finish my USA posts. I promise, it will be complet...
-
We checked out and carry our bag through the bridges in Venice. The highest one was opposite Santa Lucia. Flight of stairs is our enemy. We...
-
You know what this is. I have been dreaming to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando. I used to made remarks of goin...
-
Our flight to Bali was scheduled at 0750 a.m MYT. Actually, our original flight at 8.30 a.m was cancelled and moved to this new time slot....








Its Awesome experience to have such a luxury Flight of Qatar Airways in Saudi Arabia.
ReplyDelete